Medications When You Need Them.
We understand the importance of getting your medications on time. A late or damaged delivery is more than just an inconvenience. That is why we are committed to providing you with safe and on-time deliveries.
Getting Your Medication on Time
AccuServ Pharmacy® works with your choice of carrier to provide you with timely and safe delivery services to meet your needs. Our direct computer link with these providers ensures that AccuServ Pharmacy® always knows the most current package status. If a delay is anticipated, we will notify you and make other arrangements. Please help us assure timely delivery of your package by reviewing the following information.
- Our regular delivery schedule is Monday through Friday. Temperature sensitive medications will be delivered Tuesday through Friday.
- Most deliveries are shipped via overnight or second-day carrier to the location of your choice.
- The shipping address will be verified with you for each delivery to make certain we have your most current address.
Change of Address
- Simply notify your Patient Care Advocate of any changes in address, telephone number, ZIP code or any special delivery instructions. This is critical to ensure that your package arrives on time.
- Also, inform your Patient Care Advocate if there is an alternate address, such as a vacation spot, that may be more convenient for you.
Remote Area Deliveries
Please verify your requested delivery time with your Patient Care Advocate at the time you place your order. The time of delivery depends on how close you live to the nearest delivery station. In remote areas, deliveries may not be made until as late as 7:30 p.m. In some areas, delivery may not be available on Saturdays. We can make special arrangements for these special areas and circumstances.
Late or Missing Deliveries
If you have not received an expected delivery on the day it is scheduled to arrive, and AccuServ Pharmacy® has not notified you of a delay, please call your designated Patient Care Advocate. Do not wait until the next day to call us. The sooner we know about a delay, the faster we can respond and assure timely delivery of your order.
24/7 Patient Support
Our pharmacists and nurses are available for your patients via phone 24/7.